International Colleagues in Profile
Enrique J. Arellano
Mr. Arellano is the founder and senior partner of Enrique Arellano Rincon Abogados, S.C., specializing in Mexican corporate immigration law since 1976. The firm is committed to delivering high-quality, professional immigration services to a wide variety of multinational companies. The main offices are located in Mexico City, with regional offices in Monterrey, Guadalajara and Saltillo.
Mr. Arellano is a native of Mexico City and is a graduate of the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM) Law School, where he used to serve as the immigration specialist on the University's Board of Regent's Legal Committee. He speaks Spanish and English.
He is a member of the following associations:
- - Barra Nacional de Abogados, A.C(National Bar Association of Mexico)
- - Ilustre y Nacional Colegio de Abogados, A.C(National College of Lawyers)
- - Asociacion Nacional de Abogados de Migracion, A.C. (National Association of Immigration Lawyers of Mexico)
- - International Bar Association (IBA), Chair, Immigration & Naturalization Committee 2011-2013
- - American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- - Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers ( ABIL)
- - Visa Law International
Mr. Arellano lectures frequently at national and international immigration conferences. He has published various articles and has contributed to several global publications related to Mexican immigration issues. He served as a member of the Immigration Commission for the National Development Plan during Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo Ponce de Leon's term. Mr. Arellano is an immigration consultant for over 150 multinational corporations.
Other International Colleagues
UK Immigration Lawyer
US Immigration Lawyer
Canadian Immigration Lawyer (Vancouver)
Canadian Immigration Lawyer (Toronto)
Netherlands Immigration Lawyer