Are you upset about a visa refusal and still want to stay in Australia?
Most people think that the only way to go after a visa refusal is out of Australia, however, what most people don't know or realize are their rights and available options for them to rectify the situation. We handle:
- Student visa cancellation cases
- Other visa cancellation cases
- Reviews to the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT)
- Reviews to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), and
- Intervention Requests to the Ministerial Intervention Unit (MIU).
So, if you received the dreaded letter from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship regarding a visa refusal or visa cancellation, don't book that flight ticket home just yet, give us a call or drop us an email and ask for our advice!
To read the cases, please click here.